Sunday, July 26, 2009

I might be- .... settling in...

So the past two blogs have been somewhat thought provoking as I try to work out my own issues through my writing. I have had very many different goals in my life, and as I get older they change, as I change. The saying goes that a leopard can't change it's spots, now while this is true, I can vouch they can change their temperament.

I probably am not writing much except to say that I am eternally searching for peace, and today I spent the day with my boys while my husband drove 3 hours to a baseball game in Kansas City. Normally I'd be annoyed and agitated that its the weekend and I had no help, but today I took a different approach, I mellowed out my thoughts, decided to really enjoy the time I had with my boys and whatever didn't get done in the house, didn't get done!

Maybe what I'm learning in this place is slow down the pace of my mind, my reality and my temper. To find the time to enjoy life, enjoy the things I have going on that are beautiful, and not to be so cliche but taking the time "to enjoy the sunshine and smell the roses!"

No comments:

Post a Comment