Sunday, February 13, 2011

Trying Hard to make amends....

Trying hard to make it work.....

Trying hard to do the right thing....

...say the right thing.....
...think the right thing.....

...tomorrow is Valentine's day and how many of you out there actually boycott Valentine's day?

My husband and I actually gave up on gifts for Valentine's day, then today, he says your "gift is going to be late"..."um...what?" "What happened to no gifts on Valentine's day?" , "well", "he says, "I got you one", but that doesn't mean you have to return the favor"...I mean i did get him a little something! Valentine's day wouldn't be something without a little token! But here I am thinking we are sticking to our guns and then he goes against the grain!

It's life's little loop holes and curve balls like this that keep me on my toes.

Today, I had a horrendous rehearsal! I couldn't remember ANY of my lines! My director was even threatening to take away my lines and I'll be damned if that was going to happen, but I can't blame her, two weeks away, and I am still struggling! Just makes me realize how much harder I need to work, that at the moment THIS is my job!

Don't get mad, just DO it!

So 2 feet of snow, three days of being snowed in, no gym, no driving, no signs of life, then BAM...50 degrees and all of sudden, snow is melting like a hot witch from the wizard of Oz and life had resumed here in NWA!

It's amazing! Two long weeks of being incapacitated, then full range of motion! Slightly odd, and yet exhilarating all a the same time to see 2 feet of snow melt so quickly! Welcoming signs of spring are in the air, but don't let it fool you, for I am sure another winter blast is upon us and will be house ridden once more, before the first Tulip has arisen!

So my show is March 4th, our anniversary, and I am pretty excited, should actually be fun, if I can get it all together!

Let's hope and pray my acting days are still upon me and I can still pull off a decent performance....ah, who am I kidding....we all know the answer to this......

No comments:

Post a Comment