Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Confessions of a mom....

Since I have quit smoking, I have entirely enjoyed food way to much. Over the course of the holidays and since I quit working, I can tally up the scale to a whopping 9 1/2 pounds.

Since October, this seems slight and progressive, but as I pull on my jeans and can't get them buttoned, I realize there is a problem. I try to go to the gym, try to eat healthy, it last for a couple of days, i lose about two pounds, then I think, great, I can be free! See how the cycle goes?

I find myself on the computer way to much, and a recluse much the same.

I go to rehearsal, come home, go to bed, during the day, I try to play with Zachary, have activities for the two of us, and most of the time it ends up the same old, same old. He loves going to the gym, he thinks of it as "school". I can't wait for him to start, although I will miss the time I have with him, but I am starting to feel he's outgrowing me and our "playdates", and needs more stimulation.

I tried to join and mommy group, the last time I did this was in California, I showed up late three times to the event, they eventually kicked me out. I was half-hearted with the group, and so maybe this time around I can give it at least 80%.

Feeling like the winter blues are settling in, and am trying hard to fight it. Tomorrow, I have to get my registration renewed on my car, and get things out to the post office. It'll be a busy day for me as I end it with rehearsal.

C'est la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment